Friday, October 16, 2009

Adjusting to Life Outside the Womb

Good morning world. Zander is adjusting well since coming home with his mom and dad Wednesday afternoon. Mom is attempting to breast feed but her milk has not come in yet so MeeMee went over yesterday and fed him a bottle of formula so that we could get him settled down and sleeping for several hours. Mom and dad are doing a great job adjusting and doting over him. They are typical parents and hate to hear their new baby cry. We've all been there. I know I have.
Once he drank about three ounces of formula he was sleeping soundly and such a precious sight. It doesn't take them long to steal your heart and make everything right in the world.
Dad put him in his swing for his afternoon nap. He snuggled up in his warm plush blanket and was happy. I don't blame him. I could get warm and happy in that blanket too. Too bad there isn't one in my size!
We love you Zander.

No comments:

Post a Comment