Monday, October 26, 2009

Zander's First Bath

The time had come. The umbilical cord had fallen off and it was time for Zander's first official bath. MeeMee was there with camera in hand to help and make sure pictures were taken of the occasion.


MeeMee took my clothes off and I really don't like that.


She snuggled me close and I thought "ah, this isn't so bad after all".

Still happy and content - had no idea what was about to happen.

Whew, what's that?


Somebody save me. Aunt Bec Bec, where are you when I need you?


It's all over. You survived your first bath.

Mama, what were you thinking?

Poor baby, such a drama filled five minutes.

Ok, enough of this bath / taking pictures stuff. Dress me, feed me, and let me take a nap.


MeeMee is trying to convince me that the bath wasn't so bad. I'm not buying it.

All dressed, fed and now hoping Mr. Monkey will protect me.

Ahhh, I do look like my Uncle Wade.

No comments:

Post a Comment