Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baby Shower at Little Stevens Creek Baptist Church

Our friends at Little Stevens Creek Baptist Church held a baby shower for Marjorie. This group of people is very special to us and we love them very much. They will be eager to see Baby Zander. Marjorie received many adorable outfits and other essential baby items as gifts that day.

One of the hosts for the shower was Linda Whitmore. I was calling her "Auntie" Linda but have since learned that she is going to give me a run for my money in the grandmother role. I think she is as eager for Zander to be born as I am. She and I talk daily, several times a day, with updates and pregnancy stories. I can't wait to call "Granny" Linda and tell her it is time.
"Granny" Linda gave Marjorie a "stuff a bear" for her nursery. Of course, he is all dressed in John Deere green. Would you expect anything less? Marjorie and James have funny stories about "stuffing" this bear. I am sure Zander will love it. Also in this picture is Janice Cleveland. Janice has been a family friend for many years and I'm sure she will help spoil Zander rotten.
Becca was in charge of putting on the corsage. This proved to be quite tedious and time consuming but she managed to get it attached without drawing blood or a scream from Marjorie.

Marjorie and Becca ready for the festivities to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment