Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Four Generations and Family Fun

Sunday was a great day in my house. Mom was in town for the weekend so I decided to cook lunch for her, Marj, James, Zander, Wade and Shelby. Becca was out of town visiting a friend. We missed her (and she missed us even more after she got stuck on I-40 on the wrong side of the latest rock slide). We had a lot of fun playing pass the baby while Wade and Marj sat in the kitchen and caught up with each other.

Five Generations: MawMaw, MeeMee, Zander and Marjorie
Only these three know what was being discussed around the table.
(MawMaw, Marjorie and Wade)
While they talk around the table, Zander and I (and Lady of course) had some alone time.
It was then Uncle Wade's turn to do some talking and spoiling. Oh the tales he could tell you little man.

MawMaw was in heaven. I know she hates being so far away from him every day. She always had her grandchildren right around the corner and popping in and staying over all the time. My how times have changed.

Shelby finally got her hands on him. She was tickled pink and fell in love with this bundle of joy quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment