Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Zander's first complete day of life

Thanks to a special friend (Robbie Durham) for taking such precious photos of James, Marj and Zander. They are just precious.
Dad, mom and baby make such a special family.
Zander loves to snuggle in his blanket and sleep. He is so precious.
His great grandma made his cap - actually she made several caps. They are so cute. Thanks Kristen for the outfit. It is adorable on him.

Mom is so smitten and in love already. All of that pain yesterday was worth every bit of it.
He loves to sleep. Mom is probably trying to wake him up so that she can feed him. He's not interested.
How can you not fall in love with this face!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the entire family on your beautiful beautiful beautiful baby boy!

    I can't wait to meet this little love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is so precious~absolutely beautiful!! I will have to make a trip that way so I can have my turn to rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renae, he is beautiful!! I know you all are loving every minute with him.

    ReplyDelete